Monday, November 24, 2008

Double the Fun!

In case you haven't heard...Ryan and I are having twins! We found out about 6 weeks ago but have been keeping it sort of quiet until our trip to Idaho so we could tell Ryan's family. We had to do it in person so we could see their reactions and it was well worth the wait. I have some video of everyone's reactions but I'm still trying to figure out how to get it on here, so for now here are some ultrasound pics.
Here they are at 10 weeks...two little beans:

Here at 14 weeks you can see their two heads:

Here is another at 14 weeks, it's so hard to get a good shot of one without the other baby popping up in the background:

So come April we'll have 4 kids under the age of 4! By now we're pretty much over the freaked out overwhelmed feeling and we're just excited to be part of it all. Dec. 4th we are suppose to find out what we're having so stay tuned for that and also for pics of my Utah/Idaho trips.

10 comments:

Nick said...

That is amazing! Congratulations to you and your growing family! Have fun with your own version of Steven and Spencer running around Ryan :)

Nick

Southern Belle said...

Oh I am so jealous!! I want twins!! That is going to be so much fun!!! Congratulations you two:)!!!

Karly Michelsen said...

Congrats Carrie! How far along are you? Does this pregnancy feel different then the other two since you are having twins?

Nikki said...

Congratulations again! If anyone can handle twins it's you Carrie, not to mention having 4 kids under 4. You are an awesome mom you'll do a great job. You and Ryan are great parents, I can't wait for your little family to grow!

We love y'all!

Thompson's said...

Holy cow! Congrats! Twins definitely run in the Anderson family, imediate and extended. Good luck!

Malinovka said...

Oh, WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure it was overwhelming when you first got the news, but how exciting!!! Hope the pregnancy goes really well. Can't wait to get all the updates!

Sarah Hastings said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you, you will be such a great mom. It seems like everyone is having twins right now!

The Gammons said...

now i know why you haven't been calling me!!!! you know you can't keep secrets from elizabeth!! CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's so awesome! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!
ugh, so cute.
okay, now will you call me back?!
love ya!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Twins will be fun. My friend had twins and she says that they are so fun and that they are not as hard as everyone thinks. Do you have names picked out? Well keep in touch! Good Luck!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! Twins - Wow.