Monday, October 26, 2009

Besties!


Have you ever had a friend that you share SO much in common with, you just click? That's how it is with my sister Nicole and me. We've always been close...sure there were a few tumultuous years of stealing clothes, boys, money, and makeup from each other, but we seemed to have ironed all that out by now...at least I think we have (I still double check my closet after she leaves, j/k Nikki). Anyway, I am always glad when she comes to visit and I'm always sad when she leaves. Other than taking all the kids to the fair together, we did lots of hanging out and having fun. Luckily, I think our kids get along as well as we do...




Here they are all ready for church...
Carver getting some much needed guy time with Ethan...

We also walked down to the park one day...
E, A
Thanks for the visit Nikki, now hurry up and move down to Texas so we can hang out more often!

4 comments:

Echo said...

Your kids are so cute! I received an e-mail about free books. I was so excited, but my search for Dallas county came up empty. But I did see on the list that Tarrant county has an affiliate. I am not sure exactly where you and Ryan are located, but if you are in Tarrant county...why not get some free books for your children! http://www.dollysimaginationlibrary.com/firsttime.php Good luck! Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Cute, I'm glad you had fun with your sister and her children...

Nikki said...

Favorite post for sure. And girl you know I can't fit into your clothes, you're too small! So no worries there ;)

We had so much fun. I loved our girl time! One of my favorite visits.
So many good memories made. Can't wait til' we live closer and we can do it more. We love your family!!!

P.S.
You know Ethan has informed me that he's marrying Kaydree in the temple....lol too cute! Promise he said that all on his own.

Alicia said...

Awww, this is awesome!!! Your girls will be like this someday!