Maybe if Chipper wasn't injured...maybe if Conrad didn't have SO many errors...bottom line is - the Braves season is officially over and with it the end of an era as their manager Bobby Cox retired. So here is our own personal little family tribute to you Bobby, gone but not forgotten...
All the kiddos, routing for the Braves on our walk

Elsie

Ava (love this smiley picture)

Aves, Carv, El

A, E

A, E
Best case scenario: both our teams would've made it to the World Series. On nights when they both played, Ry wore his Braves shirt and Rangers hat. But now that the Braves are out we're hoping the Rangers can go the distance. I guess we'll find out tonight. GO RANGERS!
3 comments:
thanks for the update, love the pictures the girls are really changing, looking like little ladies. I am soon ordering something for christmas but wondering what sizes for your children. I will be ordering from the children's place if that helps...
So sad...I really thought they were going to do it for Bobby this year! Cutest lil braves fans I've ever seen though!
WOW the twins r sooo grown up!@!!!...Look how long their hair is!!
Post a Comment