Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond!

For a few weeks in a row I had Carver's 3rd birthday party all planned and ready to go, and the crazy Texas weather kept coming at me with a vengeance. Check out some of this ice and snow that we got...
Not only were the little people stir crazy in the house for days (not to mention the serious confusion Carver had each day as he would pout, "but WHEN IS MY BIRTHDAY?"), but Ryan had to work from home some of those days so we had to be somewhat calm and quiet through the stir-craziness and confusion! Well, Carver was practically 4 when we had the party, but finally party time came and we were sure ready for it when it did.
Ahhh, the joys of having a little man...I put up with his non-stop energy and frequent attempts to transform into various superheroes on a daily basis. It is so much fun to have these little parties for him where he actually has an excuse for all of this boyish behavior. Here is Carv with cousin Ethan at the party aka: Buzz and Woody...
Cute cousin Shelby came as Little Bo Peep...
Kaydree dressed up as Jessie (of course) and the little girls brought their alien heads although they didn't keep them on for longer than 5 minutes (of course)... The only real problem with the party was the crazy wind, but we were just glad to have a clear day with no snow, so no complaints I guess...
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to", they always do, don't they?...Gotta love those pull-string pinatas, super easy for little kid parties...
I never knew just how much I would love Love LOVE having a little boy until Carver came along. He is everything (and more) that a little boy should be: wild, crazy, adventurous, sweet, cuddly, caring, disobedient, silly, loving, and so much more. Life would just not be the same without our little superman. Love you buddy..

1 comment:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

opps almosted missed this one too, I will need these pictures e-mailed....please, love the update....