Kaydree's summer dance recital was almost too cute for words. As a result, most of this post will probably just be pictures so you can see the cuteness for yourself. The recital was at a nearby public library, and there was a pretty good crowd too. My good friend Jami (who I've known since I was like 14) is K's dance teacher, and she always does such a great job with these recitals. This one had a princess theme, and Kaydree sure looked the part…
 |
| She was so happy that Nana, Papa, & Caitlin could come |
 |
| She even got a goodie bag from Nana & Papa! |
 |
| Love this dancing queen |
 |
| Handsome hubs with the pretty princess |
 |
| Being a supportive family is hard sometimes: the girls wanted to be up there dancing too & Carv wanted to be anywhere else but there! I think they were proud of their big sis though. |
 |
| Kaydree with her great teacher Miss Jami |
 |
| All of Miss Jami's princesses |
A few videos for your viewing pleasure. I had to post "Bippity Boppity Boo" for my sis, because I remember doing that one in Sunshine Generation when we were little girls (props to you if you actually know what sunshine generation is, by the way). The second one is "Hip Hop Pop Princess" and consider this your warning: that song WILL be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. K is the one in the back, right in the middle.
Maybe Elsie & Ava will follow in K's footsteps, and we'll have even more cute dance recitals, pictures, and videos to come…probably not Carv though.
No comments:
Post a Comment