Monday, May 26, 2014

Easter Pics

We spent a holiday here in Holland for a change.  Easter is a nice time to stay in the Netherlands since Spring is so pretty here.  We had a quiet day of easter basket fun, new outfits, church, and dinner together.  They aren't big on Easter eggs here or the Easter bunny, so I think it's nice to keep some of those traditions but not have such an emphasis on all those commercial things.  It's a lot easier to teach your kids about the Savior and the reason why we remember Him on this day when you don't have so many other fun things to compete with.  I think these pictures give a good look at how much these kids are GROWING...
Carver has long shaggy hair right now.  He's NEVER liked getting his haircut, and for the moment I am not really wanting to fight with him about it.  By the end of the summer, he should look like a real beach bum.
This girl is full of poses lately!
Silly Twinnies
The REAL anderson kids.
I tried to make a traditional dinner.  Lately, traditional things have become a little more important to me since I've sort of let them slide for the last 2 years.  Sometimes, you just gotta show your kids what green bean casserole is...even though I couldn't find french fried onions, and that's the best part of green bean casserole.  At least I tried.
We had a nice day together as a family.

No comments: