About 2 years ago I had suggested to Kimmie, one of my all time favorite friends, to come visit me in Holland. She finally took me up on my offer and I'm so glad she did! She was in my stake when I was growing up, so we go wayyyyy back to girls camp days. Then in college, we were both at BYUI at the same time - so of course we have the memories of annoying roommates, bad boyfriend choices, and road trips. We have kept in touch, but we haven't talked and really caught up in years. It was so fun to travel together, catch up, and laugh about old times.
Zaanse Schans
Amsterdam
Brugge, Belgium
Paris, France
I made such a rookie mistake and headed to the Louvre on a Tuesday when it's closed! Sorry Kimmie!
First time at Laduree - won't be the last!
Lots of instagram-ing going on.
Love ya like a sister Kimmie! Can't wait for an excuse to travel together again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment