I've finally given in to peer pressure and started a blog. What can I say...everyone is doing it. I figure it will be good for me since I've never been very good at writing down all the funny things my kids say and do. So here are a couple of things that have happened lately:
1. Carver was sitting up in his bumbo and Kaydree was playing with him. He started to get fussy (he gets tired of sitting in that thing after a while) so I moved him to a blanket on the floor. Kaydree wanted him to be sitting up, she kept whining "I want him to sit up" over and over again. I tried to explain to her that he gets tired after a while, etc. but she wasn't buying it. So finally I just looked at her and said "I'm the mommy, you're the daughter and sometimes you just need to listen." Then she throws her hands up in the air (dramatic, as always) and cries "I don't WANT to be the daughter anymore!" I couldn't help but laugh.
2. Carver's new thing is sucking on his toes, it's actually really funny to watch. Kaydree comes over to him and says, "You're sucking on you toes again Carver? You're STRANGE." Then she proceeded to tell all of us at dinner that we were strange. I asked her "Are you strange?" She says casually,"No, I'm just beautiful." At least she has good self-esteem.




10 comments:
Carrie-I'm so glad you've started a blog so that I can keep up with what you all are doing. Your kids are so cute. They both look a lot like you. Kaydree says some funny stuff-just like Cameron. Cameron still talks about her a lot and he has that picture we took of them while you were here in his notebook that he draws in.
Your kids are so so cute! Ha ha Kaydree is so funny, you know you were like that when you were little too girl. Very smart, almost too smart huh : ) I wish I had a little Kaydree.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!!! They are a lot of fun and its fun to read about how my neice and nephew are doing!!! we miss you guys!
Glad to see you finally became part of the "in" crowd and got a blog. We will add you to our friends.
yay for blogging!! I am so happy you decided to give into peer pressure, I love being updated on your family! Kaydree sounds hilarious, she must have gotten some of her mothers attitude!
I love the blog! It's so fun to hear the crazy things Kaydree says, and I can't believe how big Carver is! Keep up the posts!
Woo Hoo! I am so excited that you have finally started blogging. I can't wait to hear about all the funny things Carver and Kaydree do. I can't believe how fast Carver is growing up. I wan't to see that cute boy so bad. We miss you guys. Keep us up dated.
I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! I love to get your pics--you have the cutest little family! Maybe one of these days Mierae and Kaydree will get to play together again. Kaydree sounds like such a little lady. Glad you guys are doing well and are so happy in Texas!
Robyn and fam
P.S. I love that you have Bryan Adams' "I'll Always Be Right There" on your playlist! That was our wedding song!!
Hi Carrie! So fun to see your growing family! Looks like we had baby boys right around the same time...Carver is so cute and Kaydree has turned into such a beautiful little girl! Next time we're in Mecca (Dallas), we'll have to hook up! (we're in Altus,OK...yeah you'll have to look that one up on mapquest, I had never heard of it either...)
Post a Comment