Monday, December 15, 2008

Freedom!

Today we made the final payment on our student loan. It was seriously the best feeling, I've been smiling all day. We have been scrimping and saving for like 18 months straight, paying every extra dime to the loan and we're FINALLY 100% debt free! Now we just need to get a bigger car...

4 comments:

Nick said...

That is awesome! Congrats to you guys. I often dream of a time that I will no longer have student loans to pay back. Maybe in a decade or so!

Kristin Milius said...

That must be a great feeling! One in which I will never experience but congrats!

Rob & Shauna said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! TRUE FREEDOM! Wow, need I say more! Congrats and good luck on your next steps- I know your doors will open to a whole new world of possibilities! I'll smile all day for you. CONGRATULATIONS!

Nikki said...

WOW, I can't believe that. That must be an awesome feeling. Good for you and Ryan! I hope we can be there some day. Now you can really enjoy your Christmas!!!