Here is the bedding that I made with my mom...
and in reverse...
My friend Wendy painted the tree and I made the little birds to hang with it...
My high school English teacher gave us these little rocking chairs...
This changing table/hutch was a steal on craigslist...
I changed the ribbon out on these mirrors left over from Kaydree's nursery...
Cute birdie carseat covers made by my friend Kathryn...
Two of everything...
After 11 weeks of bedrest and 2 more weeks of walking around at 4cm and 90% effaced, I am finally going in to be induced tomorrow...wish me luck!
13 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Ok first of all I LOVE IT. Carrie you are so cute. I love your creativity. I love the theme. This room could be on one of those shows. Way to go sewing the bedding, I didn't no you had skills like that girl, it looks professional. Not just saying that either. It seriously looks like you hired someone to design that room. Love the furniture-the changing table/dresser, really nice!
By the way we are so excited to hear the news tomorrow. We're so ready for more Carver girls!! Yay! Can't wait to see their beautiful faces, you better post pics asap!!
We love you, you're awesome Carrie you'll do great.
love ya
I'm back again....I just keep looking. I love the little birds on the tree, love your colors cute designs. Love how the beds are the same but different. It's perfect.
Way to go Carrie!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the carseat covers!! The tree in the nursery is so adorable too! How fun to dress matching babies! I am jealous, but not jealous of how hard it will probably be, I'm sure! Good luck! I bet you will be so glad to have them out of you!!
P.S. That is pretty cool you sewed the bedding... I wish I knew how to sew!
Love everything! Good luck tomorrow-I'll be thinking of you.
Good luck Carrie! You will do great and be awesome with two babies. I love the girls' room too! You did a great job on it. I can't wait to see pictures of the babies!
Carrie, you did a wonderful job....I love how cute everything is...Glad you got to finish everything. We'll be praying for you tomorrow, can't wait to see the twins. You will do fine. Heavenly Father will be with you all the way... Love you guys....
Good luck, Carrie! I can't believe you made it this far! You're nursery looks way cute! I can't wait to see your little girls! I'll be thinking of you!
looks adorable and good luck with labor
LOVE the nursery!! I can't believe how creative you are! Good luck with the induction, can't wait to see the little cuties!
Everything looks so good!! I am glad you had time to finish things up before you had your little girls. I am so happy for you and I will be thinking of you. GOOD LUCK!!!
GOOD LUCK, CARRIE!!! Hope everything goes really well and that the babies are healthy and you have a quick recovery!! Can't wait to see the new additions! And the nursery is ADORABLE!!
Yeah! That is today that you are being induced. I am praying for you. I would be super scared, and super excited, as I'm sure you are. I can't wait to see them. Good luck. And their room is so adorable. I love it all!
Oh, BEAUTIFUL room Carrie! You did awesome. I know I am a little late, but I hope everything went okay for you. Tell Ryan congrats on the babies. (You two are so brave, you'll be blessed!)
Post a Comment