Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jackson James

My younger brother Brent and his wife Janeen welcomed their new little guy into the world late Monday night. I know they already posted this on their blog, but I was just so excited that I had to put some pics up too! I am so proud of these guys for taking the plunge and having the courage to start their little family while still in college. And after 23 hours of hard labor, Janeen is definitely my new hero!

Jackson James
6 lbs. 15 oz.
21 inches



Congratulations guys!

2 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Ahhh thanks Carrie!!! It definitely was no twins though!! I can't imagine carrying two-let alone labor with two! Your amazing and my hero too!!! :) thanks for posting this-so sweet of you! love and miss you guys!!

Nikki said...

We just met him today!!!!! He is such a cute baby. I'm so glad u did this post,very sweet. You're going to love him:)