Saturday, October 18, 2008

Super Saturday

Last Saturday Emily (my sis-in-law) and I went to her ward's Super Saturday and did some crafting. They had so much cute stuff there, I just wanted to do everything. And while most of the other domestic and selfless mormon mommies were making crafts for other people as gifts, I just picked out the cutest things and made them for myself! What do you think?
These are just cardboard letters painted, mod podged, and embellished.
This one is crackled but you can't really tell from the picture.
I haven't found the right frame for my A yet, so more pics to follow...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute. I wish our ward had super saturday.

Nikki said...

Those are really cute, good job. I wish I lived closer so we could do those things together. "Sisters, sisters...." Remember? ( kind of gay, but I thought it would make you laugh )

Kristin Milius said...

Super cute I am doing the letter! What is it glued to?

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

I love the Boo...those are really cute ideas! Your family is always so crafty!! Hope all is going good for you guys!!

Sarah Hastings said...

Super cute! I always make the crafts for myself, by the time I put all that time into them there is no way I am giving them away!

Jami said...

Very Cute. I hope we do something like that this year in our ward. We need to come visit.

The Gammons said...

i'll take two of everything!