Guess what? I have never been tagged before...I love reading random facts about other people but when it comes to me I just think I'm boring. I don't know it kind of reminds me of email forwards...or chain mail, remember that? Anyway, there's a first time for everything and I take comfort in the fact that no one really reads this (especially if I don't post any pictures). So, here it goes:
I am- in dire need of a good haircut. Any ideas?
I want- The Cricut...have you ever seen that infomercial? Well I got sucked in the other day and now I just really want one.
I wish- I never had to drive a minivan...ever!
I dislike- bad grammar
I fear- for the future of our country
I hear- my phone ringing
I search- the clearance rack at Ross regularly
I wonder- what my kids will look like when they're older
I always- eat breakfast, I just feel awful if I don't
I usually- remember to send thank you cards...sometimes I forget...sorry!
I am not- always on time. I really really try to be but now that I have kids that's pretty much over
I dance- with my kids all the time, they probably think I'm crazy. Kaydree always wants me to be the boy now, and I can't wait for Carver to be old enough to assume that role
I sing- all the time at home...I sing commercials, I sing to my kids, and I sing to the radio...it's one of my more annoying habits I'm sure
I never- go a day without brushing my teeth in the morning - gross!
I rarely- am ready to get out of bed in the morning. I know that sounds bad, but it just always seems way too early. What can I say, I'm just not a morning person.
I cry- way too often, I'm an emotional woman. Don't worry, they're not always sad tears.
I am not always- prepared. Despite my best efforts to foresee every possible baby and toddler disaster, I always seem to forget just what I needed.
I lose- my keys, checkbook, cell phone, and sunglasses on a regular basis (they're always somewhere in my house).
I'm confused- about how socialism fits into the constitution. Does it say life liberty and the pursuit of happiness only up until a certain income level and then the government can take some of that and give it to whomever they like? I must have missed something...don't even get me started.
I need- to get my kids some new socks, they're feet grow overnight...I think they're going to be giants!
I should- call people back every time they call and leave a message. I'm SO bad at this, seriously!
I dream- of $0.99 per gallon gas. There was this gas station in high school...it literally cost me 10 bucks to the fill the Saturn, those were the days.
I TAG- Elizabeth (because I know she'll do it), Tiff, and my sister Nicole, now it's your turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment