


Last night these little beauties put on quite the show. My friend Wendy taught a neighborhood dance class for six weeks this summer that culminated in a fun ballet recital and potluck, complete with plenty of hot pink tutus. Unfortunately, Ryan couldn't figure out the camera so we didn't capture the dance on video, but it was about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Kaydree looked a little like a deer in the headlights at the beginning, but she finally caught on and started dancing. It was just so fun to watch all of her little friends dance...some were trying so hard, some were waving to their moms, some were fixing their ballet slippers, and others were just watching the other girls dance. I think Kaydree's favorite part of dance class was getting dressed up to go (surprised? me neither). I don't think she's quite figured out that the class is now over...next week I'm going to have some explaining to do.


Thanks Wendy!
4 comments:
loved the update...thank you....can't wait to see everyone in person, love you guys, tell Kaydree I think she is beautiful.
That is adorable. Kaydree is such a big girl.
She is so grown up!! Very sad:(
Very pretty Kaydree!
Post a Comment