Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 Months


Ava & Elsie

Our little ladies are 3 months old now! You know what they say: Time flies when you're overwhelmed and sleep deprived...oh wait that's not the way it goes, is it? Anyway, 3 months have flown by so quickly and we have had some fun along the way. Here are some milestones from the past month:
-holding their heads up really well
-longer attention spans, less sleep during the day
-more tummy time and playtime, especially with each other
-much less colic (thank goodness!)
-Both girls LOVE music, they love to have anyone sing to them.
-Ava LAUGHED! (It was so cute, she was staring at Elsie and Elsie randomly started crying...Ava just let out a huge giggle, it was SO cute! Elsie hasn't laughed yet...)
-Both girls roll from tummy to back, and back to tummy now too
We had their 3 month pictures taken today and they turned out SO great...if I were a stage mom these 2 would be in pageants or commercials or something. I mean, how could Hollywood not love these faces?

Elsie



Ava

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Carrie! That is so awesome! I cannot believe they are already rolling over both ways AND laughing! And I think it's hilarious that Ava found her sister's crying so funny! They are too adorable, just like the rest of your gang! :)

Thompson's said...

Love the pics! Kids are great! Tell Ryan hello.

-Erik

Sam and Kristol said...

They look a lot like Kaydree. They are gorgeous!! How fun and crazy with the two. Such great pics!!

Carrie said...

I tried to get Elsie to laugh yesterday while you were changing Carv and it just didn't work! She would smile but nothing more. But rest assured, if anyone can make Baby Michelle laugh, it's shes Aunt Michelle!
jk

-Cait

Lisa Price said...

Those pics are great. They are growing so fast. I love babies at three months they are so cute to play with. Beautiful Familiy.

Carrie said...

You should totally scratch that comment that you put on your blog saying, "Elsie still hasn't laughed" because SHE HAS! I TOLD YOU AUNT MICHELLE COULD GET IT OUTTA HER!

hehe:)

Malinovka said...

They are SOOOoooo cute!!! Their pics turned out so great! How do you tell them apart!? I guess you're their mom... :)

Karly Michelsen said...

Is that Elsies hair sticking up in that top picture? so cute!! Those are awesome pictures. I love those little gals.

Kristin Milius said...

Hollywood here they come... All of your kids are Hollywood cute.. They could all support you, tell Ryan, hehehe. Miss you cuz..

Sarah Hastings said...

I can't believe how beautiful they are! Way to go, your my hero!

Nikki said...

Cute pictures. Where did you get them done? Love the bows, you made those right? You need to teach me how.

Cute, Cute!!!