Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 months

I am a little late with this post (the ladies are nearing the 5 month mark now) and I could've added it to my previous post but I have been taking so many pictures lately, and the girls have been changing so much lately, that I thought they deserved their own post. So, at their 4 month appointment, Ava weighed in at 14 lbs. 3 oz. (55th percentile) and is 26 in. long (95th percentile)...big girl! Elsie is not far behind, weighing 13lbs. 11oz. (50th percentile) and is about 25.5 in. long (90th percentile). So they are not surprisingly long but they definately have some chunkiness too (which I LOVE). Check out the nakey pictures to get the full effect of their chubs...
EA
Lately, the ladies have been chatting, playing, and (to my dismay) are even rolling all around the room. It seems WAY too early for them to be as mobile as they are! But they spend most of their time hanging out on the floor...

Ava has developed a new found fondness for her tongue, so she's usually the one in the picture with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Elsie's new trick is blowing raspberries, which she mostly does when she's getting bored or fussy. Here they are fitting nicely into some 6 month sized outfits from Aunt Dee Dee.
We moved from the tiny tub to the big tub this month, and not a moment too soon...it was getting crowded in there!

I'm sure our girls will be crawling before we know it, so for now we are enjoying some peace before things get really crazy!

E, A

6 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I always look forward to your post updates....The twins are amazing. next you could probably handle triplets...sorry I'm not wishing that on you, I just know you could handle it.....and do it well....I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world...

Tiff said...

They are such cute little girls and are growing so fast!

Karly Michelsen said...

They are getting so big! Lacee just barely rolled over from back to tummy today and she can't hold her head up like your girls can.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

The pictures are always so cute that I want twins! ...and then I think about how exhausted I am with just one newborn and rethink things. I love the gumball shirts!

Kristin Milius said...

I am serious u have freaking cu8te kids.....I cannot believe it there is nothing wrong with any of them...we have such a good bloodline :)
Oh yea thanks for "G rating the bath pics!"

Miss u cuz.

Nikki said...

Awww those girls, so cute. You know they're going to be like we were girl, except don't be like mom and say, "you girls", ( I know you know what voice I'm talking about ) ha ha ha

Can't wait to meet them!