Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 months

Not much has changed from the 4 month mark to the 5 month mark, our little ladies just keep growing growing growing! They love playing together and watching their big sister and big brother play. They also love to giggle and roll all around the room. They still sleep burrito style, all rolled up in their little pink tortillas...

They usually sleep in their own seperate cribs though, they just wiggle way too much to sleep in the same crib. Here they are in the cute dresses Aunt Nikki and Uncle Spencer bought, they barely have enough hair to squeeze into a clippie now...

Ava, Elsie

And finally, some twin giggles (there's nothing like the sound of a laughing baby to brighten your day, huh? here it is x2)...

4 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

Cutest thing ever!!!! I want twins.....okay not really but they r adorable...

RachelFlores said...

So cute, I love the video clip!

Nikki said...

Cute, cute, cute! I will see them soon! I'm so excited!

Alicia said...

They are TOO CUTE!! Love the Pumpking Patch pics, too!!!