
Thursday night we got together with friends at our neighborhood pool and had a picnic/swimming night. Kaydree loves playing with her friends at the pool and although she still wears a life jacket, she is becoming a good little swimmer. The adults had fun too: hanging out, talking, eating, and doing races in the pool.
Friday was a busy day too. We started out with our ward Independence Day breakfast at the Justin park. I'm on the activities committee right now so we had to be there at 7AM. Ryan played basketball the whole time and the kids had fun playing on the swings, getting their faces painted, and making crafts...



Friday afternoon we did some grillin' and chillin' with our friends The Gandy's. My dad, Caitlin, and Jeffrey came too (Mom's in Utah). We had some good brisket and steaks. Friday night we headed up to UNT in Denton to watch the fireworks show. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty fun.




5 comments:
How fun, your weekend sounded! Ours was hectic and crazy! Your kids are so cute! Love umm, wish u lived closer!
Hey! Your kids look soooo cute!! Looks like you guys are doing so well! It is good to hear from you! I will be checking in a lot now! :)
Cute pictures...looks like lots of fun!!!
Hi Ryan! It's Sheena (rowley) from ricks....how are you! It's been so long--your kids are so cute!! fun to find your blog:)
Hey Ryan...how cool that you have a blog! I think it has been about a decade since I last saw you! How are you liking Texas? We should try to get together sometime since we are relatively close. Let me know if you ever venture up to Northwest Arkansas.
Nick
Post a Comment