Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two weeks in review

My computer is up and running, and these are what the last couple of weeks have looked like for us:
We started rice cereal...

Carver is still a smiley baby...

We walked to the pool one night to meet up with friends and this is what they looked like when we got there...

Carver basically uses his feet as an extra pair of hands...

What Papa brought back from Philmont...

We got a package from Grandma...

I caught Kaydree riding her little pony saying "Giddy up horsey, giddy up horsey!"

And I guess I don't have to worry about Kaydree's prissy toys rubbing off on Carver. This is how he plays with the princesses...

3 comments:

RachelFlores said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Kaydree on her pony.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Very cute pictures, is Carver blonde? I can't believe how big his eyes are. He is beautiful, thankx for the pictures. Oh course Kaydree is wonderful also. thanks for the updates, we appreciate them.
Love, Robyn

TJ and Ansley said...

I can't believe how long Kaydree's hair has gotten. Cute pictures...I'm so glad you keep your blog updated so well.