Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring 2015

Spring is the best time of year in Holland!  This year has been especially cold and non-Spring-like, but I will take all the sunshine we can get, regardless of the temperature.
We've had some fun family days this spring.  We took a trip to Plaswijk Park, using our Rotterdampas of course...
We tried some interesting new foods at the local food truck festival...
We had some game nights mixed in there too...
This is the first year Kaydree was old enough to go to school camp.  I was a little nervous about sending her, of course, but I was kind of comforted by the fact that NO parents were allowed to go.  If I can't go, at least there are no other strangers there spending the night in cabins with my kids!  I know all the teachers at the school pretty well, and Kaydree is very comfortable with her group of friends who was going, so I felt OK about it.  She had a really neat experience...
The kids said goodbye to their gym teacher Maud, who left de Blijberg to go to Indonesia...
Grandma brought some St. Patrick's Day stuff when she came to visit.  These kids LOVE holidays...
Happy Spring!

No comments: