The last one is my favorite, I am a sucker for a good reach, it just makes me want to drop whatever I'm doing and reach right back...
Elsie absolutely refused to sit still that day so while Ava's individual shot looks pretty good, Elsie decided to practice her runner's stretch...
I hope that doesn't mean that running is anywhere in the near future for E because I'm not quite sure I am ready for that just yet.But probably the most exciting thing that the ladies did this month is a little modeling. My super talented friend Kathryn runs an online baby boutique where she sells cute handmade things like this...
Well, she decided to revamp her website this month and asked for a little help from my girlies and Carver. Here is a sneak peak at the photos, but to view them all I'm going to make you go to her website and search around for them (www.babycoverz.com)...
That's right, I warned Mary Kate & Ashley to move on over and now we've had our first big break! Pretty soon we'll be making our own cheesy videos and selling cosmetics at Wal-mart (kidding, I'm only kidding...I promise you will never see me on an episode of Toddlers & Tiaras coaching my babies from the sidelines...sick!) But this turned out to be a fun little opportunity for us to get together with a couple of friends (the photographer is also a friend and his work can be found here: www.kntmendoza.net). So if you get a minute, check it out and let me know what you think. And if not...well, we'll still be here next month: same time, same channel, new update.
6 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I can see it already - their own clothing section in walmart, especially if they have their mother's taste. :)
Cute pictures of your girls!
Dillard's, not Wal-mart.
They are of course gorgeous as always....Love Carver's pic!!...Handsome!...
I love all your friends stuff but wow its pricey...:(
Hey Care,
Whenever I turn on my comp your blog is one of the ones that just naturally comes up on memory....b/c I check it all the time :) but I haven't had a chance to look through and read/comment. I cannot believe your girls are getting so big. It's crazy, this year went by fast, they're almost 1!!
Love the pics, how cool that they're already professional models before their first b-day!
I need more pics of them, the ones I have they are pretty little (young). Hook me up!
Cute, cute! ( I always write a huge essay on your blogs, sorry;)
great job, can't wait for the blowing kisses and the reaches, just another month.....
Post a Comment